Reliable Sources Worksheet Locate two options in the University Library on a topic of your choice. Provide the needed information for both resources. Source one particular Author Miha D, Voiculescu Date July-Sept 2014 Name Multimodal Remedying of aggressive forms of Breast Cancer Publication July you, 2014 Set a 100- to 150-word response to each of the next questions Is the source reliable How do you understand Yes this kind of source is definitely reliable because of the accuracy coming from all my info given to end up being from my sources. The writer is an MD inside of a surgery medical center at Coltea Hospital. Your woman gives her email address and her personal phone number. She has a link to adopt you to her organization. I really believe this source is reputable because the matter is covered more than once. Is the information strongly related the topic Certainly the information is pertinent to the matter it discusses how extreme the cancer of the breast is as well as the many different varieties there is G3 and G4, and how they are different. They give facts about your research and the studies behind the breast cancer situations. They also states that the treatment of the intense breast cancer depends on the level of the aggressiveness in the disease that you are carrying inside your human body. So yes what I have read informs me that all the information is completely relevant to the topic. Will the information reflect a prejudice on the authors part In the event that so , what is the tendency No the information does not reveal bias on the authors component the author knows the process of the aggressiveness of breast cancers and will abide by the multimodal treatment. Resource 2 Author Mary Jo Neitz Time 1990 Title Persuasions from the witchs art Publication late 1950s Write a 100- to 150-word response to each one of the following inquiries Is the supply reliable How would you know Simply no this supply is certainly not reliable there arent any sources outlined for the reality there arent any telephone numbers or addresses available and I dont see where their a link for any sponsoring organizations. Is the info...